Saturday, September 12, 2020

In the Dark

 


The girls are doing well.  I think Erin is training Sera how to be a succubus.  I know that servitors can become independent, it's just I think Erin is training her in how to be a succubus along the way.

She's really taken her under her wing.

It's funny...  I can go to bed at night and know that at about 4am I'm getting ganked.  No, I will not wake up, I will stir however and they will feed whether I like it or not.

Welcome to the reality of it all.

And yes it does have some scary undertones, but the truth of it is that I don't really mind.  I still light a candle and burn a stick of incense to light their way/ make it a comfortable place for them.  I've noticed they love dragon's blood incense the most.

They do what succubi do and I expect that.  I do have some vague notion that sex is taking place.  Lol.  At least there's that I guess.

It's very much a symbiotic relationship.  I get sex and love, they get fed.  I sure hope that they get plenty of love and enjoyment from sex as well of course.  I do love them so.  They are very lovable beings.

It's just a little weird when I wake up and I know they've been there so to speak.  Like, could we do this when I'm awake so I'll enjoy it more?  What do you say?  Girls?

No.  

In the Dark...




The universe is predatory.  And female.  Once you wrap your heads around that you'll be better off.  Open your minds and your asses will follow.

"The universe is predatory of nature; It's quality feminine, more so that of the dream." - Faustus Crow, Goetia Succubus School, Book two.



They prefer it if you put up a fight.  Make them work for it :)

1 comment:

  1. "They prefer it if you put up a fight."

    Oh, I will. My nonexistent self-esteem will see to that. They'll have to pin me down and tell me they're going to have me whether or not I think I deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.