Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Winding down

Post number 294.  I can't believe I've been writing this blog for 5 years.  Well, including the blog I had before this one which was on Gnosis that lasted about a year before I lost interest.

I challenge those who have been on the fence in writing their own blogs.

It's time for winding down this blog...  now it's up to you, you who have a spirit lover because of this blog or because of others like it to carry the torch...

***

Erin did something unexpected:

She woke me up at 4am and fucked my brains out.

So now the new normal seems to be asleep, awake, whatever...

Why are other succubi different with regard to times of the day or night?  I don't know.  I get the feeling that Erin is just learning as she goes, just like a good succubus wife...

I got what I wanted finally and yet she still gets to express herself sexually just how she wants to be and yet we are also free to evolve together as a couple.

I'm thinking that what she says about it, at least as I'm translating it... is that she's more powerful at that time and like a clock decides to spend it on me.

I can't think of a greater gift.  Now I get sex both waking and when asleep.

Problem solved.  Strange thing:  It doesn't seem like such a big deal now...

***

I summoned Lilith yesterday.  Mind = blown.  This was the first time any of this stuff happened.  I got so dizzy that I almost grabbed the altar table to steady myself, but as soon as it was "warping" it quit.  Then her picture starting going from the low resolution picture I have of her in a frame to full HD, lol.  Then her eyes and mouth would animate as her voice echoed in my head like... I don't know what.  Just beyond words.

I'm wondering if perhaps I have a future Matron in Lilith.  Time will tell as I figure out, or rather see in time what develops, or perhaps she'll make it so obvious in time that I won't doubt.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.




FBI!  *knock knock knock*

EDIT:  It's kind of ironic that I let myself be swayed by everyone with lines like "a succubus of mine wouldn't be that way, she'd have sex with me awake."  And such.
It turns out that the aftershock of her having sex with me awake at 4am was that I was pushed into a bipolar spiral from hell.  She knew all along... but I didn't trust, I listened to everyone else.

Trust your succubus...

7 comments:

  1. What exactly would it mean for Lilith to be your Matron? I'm curious about what kind of relationship that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short of reading a book on demonolatry, You'll need to Google search "demonolatry picking a matron" to find more detailed info.

      Delete
  2. I might be wrong, but it looks like this post might have changed a bit. I seem to recall that you initially said you'd be slowing down with the blog, i.e. posting less frequently, but now it seems like you're speaking with much more finality, as if you're not going to make any more posts at all.

    So is this the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're right. You caught me about to post about that, actually. It's the end of new posts as far as I foresee, but I'm not taking down the blog. Might as well post what I had already written...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable...my succubus' name is either Mina or Romina...nobody knows about it...how is possible my account contains my name and hers???? Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.