Friday, July 6, 2018

Why Lilith? (Trigger Warning)

My single mother:  "Your dad raped me!"

"But I'm not even allowed to know his name!"  I cried.  I never knew my father.  I was just a small boy.

In the dark of the moon she came in a dream.

He knew her by the beauty of her red hair, blazing in long coils of beaten copper wire with the jewels of Egypt.

"I could have been anything if it weren't for you!"

The dust of the rose blushed on her cheek.  From her parted lips dripped the juice of the pomegranate.

"Mom, please say that you love me.  PLEASE!"

*Silence*

Her eyes were two emerald waves of the sea that caught the blood of the setting sun upon their crests.

White, her teeth with the whiteness of snows of the distant mountain.


"Don't you love me, mom?!"
"PLEASE just tell me that you love me, mom!"

*Silence...*

*Tears pouring down my face*

"Oh, mom... dear God, mom..."  *sobbing*

White were her breasts with the pallor of the morning mist that lingers in the valley.


***


When I first dreamed of Lilith, she brought me to her breast and suckled me.  I can't tell you the emotions that this has salved, healed, tenderly covered in decency that in life, I have never had the chance to have for it required love, a love that I did not have and could not share.

It had to be given.  My mother didn't have any to give...

And Lilith, my dearest Lilith had the love to spare even unto one such as myself.

I wondered why she did this, as it was as if she was familiar with me... knew me.

I recently received Liber Lilith and now I understand.




***

"Your mom told you that she was raped?" the minister said.

"Yes."

"Often."

"Let me tell you what happened, son, because I was there."

"There was a party and your mother and another girl made a pact:  That they would both lose their virginity that night."

"Strangely, both girls got pregnant... it shocked the whole town."

"Nobody was RAPED.  It was by mutual consent and bad decisions."

"What you are, son, is one born from sexual sin."

Any child born of wickedness and unlawful lust is given to Lilith as her own.  She holds it's life in her hand as that of a young chick fallen from the nest.

(From the Invocation of Lilith)

...Sacred mother of heaven be gentle to me.  I am the newborn that hangs upon your breast.  I am the infant who laughs upon your knee.  Shelter me beneath the hem of your seamless garment...



***


Lilith is the answer to my cries.  She is the mother I always dreamed about... the love I always craved she gives freely.

If she's seated in the heavens, so go I.
If she dwells in the underworld, so go I.
If she sits in hell, so go I...

Now you know the depths of my suffering... of being an ageless child, frozen in time where love was craved but never found and coldly never given.

Lilith IS my mother, now.

***

A mystery:

It's interesting that my whole life I've had this invisible light within me.  I don't understand from where it comes, or to where it goes.

Once a nice minister in a group home where I was staying told me that they were worried to death about me coming there because there were 7 women already there while I would be the only male... and lets face it... sick and hurting people tend to take pleasure where they can get it.  But, nothing like that happened.  In fact, he said that just my presence seemed to cast an invisible light over the whole household that calmed the other troubled residents.  They knew then that they had nothing to fear as everyone felt the peace that it brought them.  They knew that I would bring no harm to the home while I was staying there.

He said it was my spiritual gift... it's ironic that I could not feel this peace that comforted others.

Perhaps that's why it's called a spiritual gift:  Because it affects others.

This part of me, this invisible light, this spiritual gift... I have yet to understand.

From whence does it come?

A gift from whom, exactly, and why?

And so the blog rolls on...

(All italicized and underlined text has been taken from Liber Lilith, 2nd edition)




For you, Lilly.

20 comments:

  1. Yes, these events are true. Leave a comment and check "notify me" for replies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being an ageless child frozen in time. I'm in a similar situation, except that for me, it's adolescence, not childhood. My mind is stuck in a teenage state because some things prevented me from acting like a teenager when I was one, and I never matured beyond that, nor do I have any interest in doing so. And so I keep existing, not living, my mind and my body becoming more and more incompatible every day. I refuse to force my mind into an "adult" state, because if I'm going to get there at all, I want it to happen naturally and spontaneously, not have it be something I deliberately set out to do because society tells me I have to.

    It's made worse by the fact that the reason for my mental state isn't something most people would consider to be a "valid" reason. It's something that greatly traumatized me and destroyed my sanity, but I know that most people would basically tell me I don't have the right to be as fucked up as I am because of it, because I wasn't abused by my parents or something (although one therapist did think my mother might have been constantly miserable when I was a baby, and being around that misery affected me even though I don't consciously remember it). So as if the pain and the problem itself wasn't bad enough, I also have to deal with the idea that I don't "deserve" to be screwed up, which makes me feel even more like I'm alone in the universe.

    There's pretty much no way out.

    Sorry if this just ended up as rambling. I'm having a major depressive episode and felt like commenting on something I can kind of relate to. I'm glad you've gotten help for your troubles. I don't think that'll happen for me. Not in this life, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really appreciate your comment. Nobody can judge how another processes things. We're all different so we all have to do the best with what we've got and with what we've had to deal with as individuals.

      I wonder lately why depressive episodes seem to be "going around" because I'm sure fighting like hell myself. It's almost like it's an astrological thing for certain folks like me.

      Thanks again for your comment!

      Blessings,


      Rafe GB.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate your response. I was actually kind of worried you might be offended by it and start questioning if I actually do have "real" problems, which goes to show how often I've seen that and have come to expect it.

      Delete
    3. No worries: That ain't me. I don't believe anyone has the right to judge unless they've walked a mile in the other person's shoes ;)

      Delete
    4. That's how I try to think as well. There but for the grace of God go I and all that.

      Something I've noticed about society's general attitude toward age is that we're basically expected to change who we are every ten years. Teenagers are allowed to be directionless, confused, emotional, and so forth. As a teenager, you're supposed to sort all that stuff out. In your twenties, you're supposed to be in college to get some kind of socially-acceptable, well-paying job. In your thirties, you're supposed to be getting married and having kids. In your forties, you're supposed to be focusing even more on family. Then, from your fifties onward, you're supposed to just kind of wait around to die. It's like the whole process is designed to make you carry out a certain cycle, and naturally, anyone who doesn't fulfill that cycle is mocked. Meanwhile, I think I could stay the same forever. I'd say immortality isn't just about not dying, it's about not having to change yourself unless you want to.


      I've heard that in the afterlife, spirit world, or whatever you want to call it, people can choose their appearance, including how old they look. Apparently a lot of people choose to look about 35, the logic being that that's an age where people feel mature and secure in who they are, but it's also not old enough that they'd be falling apart. If I had that option, I'd definitely choose to look 16-20.

      Another thing I've noticed is that people often tend to be less sympathetic to someone wanting to go back to adolescence than they are for people who want to go back to childhood. I'm not sure exactly why that is, but it's weird. Maybe it's because they see adolescence as sort of the best of both worlds in terms of freedom vs. responsibility, and they don't like when people want that? I don't know. Or maybe I'm just imagining it, because that's the response I'm afraid of. Please don't take that to mean that I'm trying to tell you you have it easier in some way. It's just something I've observed, and I was curious if you had any opinion on it.

      Delete
    5. Hmm. Good observations about age categories. I'll be honest in admitting I haven't given it much thought. If I had to choose an age in the afterlife I'd probably choose 20ish. After I wore that around a bit, who knows what I'd choose.

      The thing about succubi is that they seem to be able to change their forms at will. Not trying to be funny here, but why not be a tiger for a while. Changing forms like that would probably be a favorite pastime for me.

      I'm 47 so for me I feel like I'm rather sitting around waiting to die. I want to be there for my kids and all so there's that.

      But... I think having a succubus around makes you realize that there is another world over the veil and it makes this one rather dull and grey by comparison.

      Perhaps that's one of the dangers in having a succubus among the others like becoming uninterested in women for sex period.

      One thing's for certain: It brings on it's own set of changes. Call them good call them bad, in the end their just changes, albeit radically so.

      Delete
  3. A very open and honest post rafe, very moving and loaded with Liliths energy, thank you for telling the truth about her, how are you and the ladies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! We're good. I try to keep them out of trouble lol ;)

      Delete
  4. Try lol it must be like hearding cats, how the he'll do you hope to achieve that!?! Hahaha
    Glad to hear your all doing Good, you deserve some respite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're silly... they jump me in my sleep and have sex with me there. But not in daytime really. I think they like it because I'm out of it in sleep and they think otherwise I'd get in their way lol. I've never had spirits who only have sex in my dreams but not in daytime before.

      Delete
    2. Although they do tease me during the day

      Delete
  5. Haha more than likely, mmm he's sedatated....pounce!!!, I know I settle down to the act in my dreams and then get distracted by something and I'm off, then 10 mins later I'm like sorry honey, my head hung in shame. Poor K she puts up with a lot haha. With us we have to be day and night because I have the attention span of a goldfish!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably be better for mine to hunt me in the daytime, because when I'm asleep sometimes I run away from them (LOL). Then again, maybe they love the chase.

      Delete
  6. Sometimes!?! Lol you can run as far and as fast as you can, they will catch you in the end lol how is your fitness regime going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your story. Beautiful song 😶

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Rafe. I just came across your blog today and I wanted to invite you to a Liber Lilith discord that I am running. I will be performing the rituals from the book soon and am interested in hearing other peoples experiences with the book firsthand.

    The discord link is here - https://discord.gg/kTfzTp

    Feel free to drop by and say hello! I look forward to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.