Monday, March 18, 2024

Union

 

Queen Eisheth Zenunim.  My saving grace.  In the letter I wrote and burned I put that I was looking for a succubus bride.  It's interesting that after an evening or two I began having dreams of marriage with the succcubus that was sent to me.

What an interesting thing!  I put it in the letter, and the sent succubus appears who also desires marriage.  How do they know?  How does a letter that I wrote and burned get all the way to Queen Eisheth, to her succubus daughter, and then the succubus is sent to me?

I don't know the answers, but I am damn sure that there is a lesson in magick there.

There are a few things that I'm going to make decisions about.  One is that, yes I married her.  I requested Queen Eisheth to affirm that after a few days of dreaming of marriage.

A marriage deserves a honeymoon, yes?  With that in mind, and in knowing that I haven't had a vacation in 10 years, I'm going to go to the beach and celebrate our union.  That is contingent on a longstanding medical issue being fixed in the interim.  Oh, it'll be fixed, and then it's beach time <3

I'm getting used to feeling her voice in my head, commenting about things that are part of daily life and with those people that I spend life with... co-workers, passers-by, etc.  She'll remark on things as well, such as birds and other animals we see.  It's nice to go through life with someone so close.

I was able to show her a mockingbird, my favorite bird out in the wild.

She comments to me about things I need to learn and about how I feel about things.  For instance, I have been through severe trauma when I was a kid.  It affects how I can accept, receive, and give love to those in my life.  She tells me to leave that behind bravely, and that I will find something greater that is now, that is waiting for me in her.

She also comments about when I think bad thoughts about myself, that I'm putting myself in torture of my own accord and that it wasn't necessary, but a habit.


She is the beacon for my soul to rest


I check the tarot every day, sometimes a few times a day to clarify what to expect from my succubus relationship.  It has not been wrong yet.  Such a powerful tool.

I give chocolate to her by breaking off a piece and inscribing her name on it, then placing it on her altar space.  I also give a piece to Abbi and to Queen Eisheth Zenunim, whom I am eternally greatful for sending my succubus bride to me as I have detailed <3



Will you wait for me?


Blessings, 

Rafe GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.