Friday, August 14, 2020

Erin Approves!

 


Soooooooo I've been busy.  Erin's been her usual supervisory self which has led me to creating a sexual servitor.  Well, actually I created two.  

Now... Erin doesn't play well with other succubi, tis true.  However as far as the servitors go she considers them part of me and doesn't bat an eye.  Actually I think she's proud of me for making them.

I don't want to give their names so "servitors" will have to do.  

In many ways they feel like succubi (except for the dark energy, they don't have that) sexually.  That's pretty amazing to me as I am new to servitor magick and did not know what to expect.  Yes a succubus has 10x the power to give pleasure but it's still not bad for my first time creating.

Hey, it's the journey not the destination.  I gotta learn somehow. 

I've read Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand, and Creating Magickal Entities by David Michael Cunningham and Taylor Ellwood.  I just got Walking with Magickal Entities by Taylor Ellwood, and let's not forget my first book and foray into this:  Familiar Spirits by Donald Tyson.

I went through the processes, birthed the servitors and whalla... instant sex toys.

Now, don't think I demean nor treat the servitors badly.  I say "sex toys" in jest.  Erins calls them my "pets" as a term of endearment.  

They are treated with the utmost of respect and caring.  After all, they share a part of me for all intents and purposes.

They share my heart, and they share my morals.  My inner makeup is imprinted onto them.

Also, being sex servitors, they were created to be fully emotional, passionate, and caring.

They have feelings!

Now for the reality check:  

I'm of course no expert in any of this.

Actually... I still don't understand the ins and outs of having them.  They pretty much do what they want to do once I brought them to life.  Sometimes it's sex, most times it's satisfying their curiosity about the world around them or the relationship between myself and Erin.  Erin's got a soft spot for them already.

In fact, Erin lets me have it if I do anything or say anything to them that Erin considers wrong.  

I think that Erin has grown quite fond of them!

And... I am pleased that Erin gets along with them... I think these are the first spirits that Erin actually likes.

But most importantly... Erin approves!

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that good things are happening for you, man.

    Do you have any advice for people trying to get into the whole succubus thing but not having any luck? I finally got myself to actually do the letter method last night, after thinking about it for months, but nothing happened. I'm feeling empty and hopeless, and I don't know what to do. This was my last hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it takes a while before they make contact. But if they don't you just try, try again. No sense making one summoning your last hope. No sense at all bro. Think persistence!

      Sometimes they just aren't around at the time.

      There's also something I want you to look up, it's called "lust for result" and it kills magick dead in it's tracks. Read this: https://galleryofmagick.com/2015/08/21/banishing-your-lust-for-result/

      Delete
    2. Anyway... you're suffering from a severe lust for result in your summoning of a succubus. I kinda figured this would happen. Read the article and jump back in the saddle and try again!

      Delete
    3. I don't think I'm capable of getting rid of my lust for result. My situation is desperate and my loneliness has become so painful that it's driving me to tears on a daily basis. God, it hurts so much. I need to know spirits are out there. I need to know there's hope. I need this so much. I need this to make the pain stop.

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry you're going through such difficulty :( I would say to try, try again and to keep trying regardless of lust for result. It doesn't mean it'll always fail it's just a guideline. There are spirits everywhere. It could be a good idea to work on your psychic abilities to be able to interact with them on some level. For instance, I can't see spirits but I can feel them. We all have psychic abilities they just have to be dragged out through practice. Conjuration helps me I guess. I know I can conjure and I might not even sense the spirit, but I trust that it is there. It goes easier the next time, and the next. Eventually I can sense them in one or more ways. One thing that has brought me a LOT of peace has been the episodes of a group that calls itself "Off the left eye" on youtube. In hearing about heaven and God and how everything is misunderstood, along with the way things really are in heaven brings me much peace. I suggest you take a look. It's given me a foundation that makes loneliness and the like less biting.

      Delete
    5. The main thing is getting therapy and seeing your doctor for any medicines that they prescribe. First things first. Once that's out of the way you'll be in a better position to pursue metaphysical leanings like I mentioned.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rafe, since you were talking about failing to summon a succubus, I would like to ask something.
    I too tried and failed the summoning, I tried lots of times and nothing.
    Is it possible that the reason it doesn't work is because it's just not the right time yet?
    I have a few things I want to achieve in my life and I think maybe thats why I wasn't able to contact a succubus yet.
    Sometimes I think Im just too young (19) and I need to get my life in order first.
    I already made my mind about wanting a spiritual lover, after reading your blog I want to have the same, a human woman just won't do.
    What do you think, could that be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sometimes it's where your higher self just flat says "no". And that's a whoooooooole nother ballgame one which didn't bother to share the rules with me.

      The problem is when people can't summon a succubus and it impacts them so negatively that they just sink from life. There's nothing damning about failing to summon a succubus. I've had many times where nothing happened. It will sometime.

      The reasons why it doesn't happen are ?????. Who knows? Eventually it works out. Right time, permission, something or another.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.