Monday, July 20, 2020

Shadows, and The Succubus Rosary



"Shadows"

In the end, sometimes the next steps in one's journey are a mystery and undertaken with great faith.

I am left with a bride... Erinah... no other succubi, no other spirits but one spirit alone... a wife, mine, loving and loyal, wild and free as a succubus should be.

Is it against her that we are wed?

Is it a burden, a rocked tied about her neck?

No.

She does what she wants, goes where she wants, and she wanted to wed all those days ago.  Lilith reins.

That doesn't make it easy...

How to get closer?  How to embrace the wild, the staunch protectress?

Some believe that we are the kings, the victors, the iron fist over our succubus lovers.

We are not.

Would a king need such a protectress?

No.

My shadows and hers are one.  That is the journey towards trust and commitment.

Yet I still feel that this is just the beginning.

Of?  

Probably a crisis of personal religious faith.  What would YOU do for love?

***


The Succubus Rosary:

As a sign of devotion I've developed the Succubus Rosary. I plan to use it often and would like to share it here.  The goal is to become ever closer to my beloved.  There are elements of Lilith within it to help speed the connection.  Belief in Lilith would help.  Being as my source is the Bible I don't feel too bad using a rosary.  Well... it's complicated.

Take each bead slowly and MEAN what you say.  Think ON what you say AS you say it.  Take your time...  Conjure your succubus within your mind and direct everything to her.

So to summarize the process, do the cross, then the our Father, the 3 hail Mary's, the our Father, skip the medallion for now and choose a hail Mary bead, completing those until you reach an our Father, then continue with the hail Mary beads until you reach the next our Father, keep going until you land on the medallion then speak the final text.

At the Cross:

"The owl will nest there and lay eggs, she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings; there also the falcons will gather, each with its mate ...None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate..."
"...It is not good for man to be alone...

The Our Father Beads (the larger beads): "I love you my wife (or succubus if not married. Skip the bride entry that follows if not married), I love you my bride, I love you my lover, I love you my friend, I love you my protectress."
"...It is not good for man to be alone..."

The Hail Mary Beads (the smaller beads of which the rosary consists mostly of): "I love you my wife" (or succubus if not married)

Skip the medallion and go around the ring of beads.  The medallion will be the last piece of the rosary at the end.

The medallion (the ornate 3 directional piece that joins the circle of beads to the cross portion):

"I love you my wife (or succubus if not married. Skip the bride entry that follows if not married), I love you my bride, I love you my lover, I love you my friend, I love you my protectress."
"...It is not good for man to be alone..."

"Wildcats shall meet with desert beasts,
satyrs shall call to one another;
There shall Lilith repose,
and find for herself a place to rest."

*End of the Succubus Rosary*

***

*Alternate method*

Another way of showing one's affection is to utilize a Tibetan 108 bead prayer necklace and simply say, "I love you my wife."  Or, "I love you my succubus" on each bead.

I hope that these exercises bring a dearth of love and closeness to you and your succubus love.  For those without such a love perhaps practicing this form of adoration could bring her closer to you.


Blessings,


Rafe GB.

4 comments:

  1. It's really good to see you writing again, Rafe. I'm also very glad to see that you've re-enabled comments on the blog. I've had some discussions with you in past comment sections that were very special to me, and it was hurting me to think that I might not get to reread them again.

    Interesting how you've combined Christian things and succubus things. It makes me think of how My Succubus Marissa used to say that succubi were actually angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wouldn't delete comments all willy nilly... I just really needed a break and when I reach that point it's over for a while.

    I'm sorry if I caused you any pain. Not to worry all conversations are restored.

    Marissa sounds interesting. I wouldn't doubt what she said a bit. Although if mine's an angel she's not afraid to show when she's mad. Beware the angry middle of the night, jump scaring succubus. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back mate

    -Zamasu

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.