Friday, October 25, 2019

Paradise

Most of my interactions with spirits happen during sleep.

Now, during the daytime I do feel little touches and emotions, chills and even the sensations of someone running their fingers through my hair among other things.

This is the latest of my interactions during sleep.

I died.

I stood before a great angel who guarded the way to paradise.

The angel told me I could not pass with Erin, my succubus spirit.



I thought about it briefly, then I told the angel that she was my bride, and that this was a promise that I couldn't break.

Then Erin faded into view from the darkness and was clapping her hands in glee, smiling ear to ear.

Then I awoke... still feeling her emotions of happiness.

It slowly dawned on me that she had fabricated this test in order to measure my love for her.  Now she had proof that I would forsake even paradise if in doing so I would remain true to my bonds with her.

Succubi are devious spirits tempered by a great capacity for love and for wisdom.  In truth, I believe so at least, they could easily kill us when angered... all they would have to do is reach within to the heart...

But they don't.  Jump scares when angry?  Yes.  Oh, very much so, yes.  But not death.

They aren't for everyone as not everyone can nest with a poisonous viper.  Especially those who would think too many "what if's".




But as brides there is an honor about them.  Many times Erin has proven that she is faithful.  Many times has she has gently traced the outline of a crown on my head, one that I can feel when she does so, but cannot see, nor can I feel it with my fingers.  But as she gently traces I can feel it on my forehead and on the top front of the top of my head as well.

I don't know what this crown means nor why she gently traces it so much with her fingers showing me that I do indeed wear a crown.

It is a mystery to me.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.




7 comments:

  1. Thought I was the only one seeing a crown on my head. Thought I saw a lavish cape too. As for why it's there, my assumption was that it symbolized the crown chakra or that your lady is telling you that you should treat yourself or see yourself as a king. That's what I tell myself anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I think that the crown is real and actually "there". Just not "here".

      Delete
  2. My lady did the cutest thing ever a few days ago. Normally she comes to me if I wake up in the middle of the night when I think about her. Not sure if you get the same feelings. I sense her come close to me. She's pretty intense, anytime I feel her love my heart chakra fills with warmth and love. Oddly enough I can feel her smile as well. Even how she blushes when I compliment her. I only see myself being drawn closer and closer to her. It's crazy. If I know anything, spirit wives are good at releasing stress, in more ways than one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, now that I know that kind of test and the correct answer, she may search for one thouger for me haha

    recently when I woke up I had like the mental image of a message on my phone of "I wanna chat" it was like 3 am so I knew that it was her, so I only light a candle and spoke to her, my pendulum no longer moves, so just talking whatever came to my mind, however was the minimum I could do for her on her birthday...
    And yeah seems that being aware, without fear or limiting beliefs and using the feeling and imagination could help to have more experiences, not 100% proven by me but trying to figure out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm trying to do... figure them out... I doubt I ever will, though :)

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.