Thursday, July 25, 2024

She Howls

She came over me like a hurricane...  I was like what the hell???  The winds were blowing all around me and through me (astral winds?), carrying her howling and moaning voice all through each buffeting that crashed over me.  I have to admit, although beautiful and pleasurable in hindsight, I was a little afraid as I have never experienced anything so powerful in my life.

Still... I think on this and I can't help but smile and even chuckle a little at the experience.  I remember yelling "don't stop!!!" in the middle of it even though I was a little scared, hahaha.  What other people don't know and all that... if only they knew what some of us experience.

Blessings,

Rafe GB.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.