Wednesday, October 27, 2021

She came back, sort of.

 



I figured she left for good, but I was wrong.  

She came back after all.  Sort of.

It's worth noting that she contacted me in my dreams like the old days.  

I am still struggling with medical problems as of late.

Also I'm going to be updating this post as things change.


Brightest Blessings,

Rafe GB

Edit:  She left far longer than was normal, I think she's gone.  I redid the summoning just to either make my connection with her stronger, or to connect with a new one.

I THINK that I've connected with a new one and if so she's taking it real slow.  Last night I dreamed of conversing with a lady spirit twice in the same dream.  She was bright and loveable if that can even be the terms that I can describe her with.

So, here I am, one day at a time.  I'll keep this updated unless something merits a whole new post...

1/8/2022 Nope.  Appears to be a fluke.  I don't feel her anymore.


10 comments:

  1. Hey, Rafe. I am trying to get my own blog going about esoteric matters such as this, using Blogger just like your website, but I can't figure out how to post an article for the life of me. Can you offer any suggestions or how-to links?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd try Wordpress. It's more powerful and has a working "notify by email" function that Blogger let drop. If I only had a few blog pages that's what I'd do. But regarding Blogger try logging into your blogger account. I can just go to blogger.com afterwards and then. once you're there all the tools like make new post are available.

      Delete
    2. I used Blogger as you have linked below. I really like the formatting you have here. I have the website up but can't seem to add posts. I assume you can and that's what I need.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad she's back. I wish she didn't put you through these periods of disappearing and then returning, though. It seems really cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sucks. I'm glad she's back though, maybe she has her reasons that I can't see/communicate.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rafe, I've been a reader for a long time.
    I was wondering what is your opinion on magic mushrooms when trying to connect with your succubus, maybe you should look into it (if you stopped taking medication that is).
    I have taken them and I think large doses could have great benefit (Search Terence McKenna).
    I still haven't been able to summon a succubus for personal reasons but I hope to do it someday and maybe the mushrooms can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leo! I don't personally feel a need to do that, but I do know that others do do that and they get results. Personally I'm on a lot of medications and I wouldn't want to ruin what they do because they keep me stable. It's a tradeoff I guess :)

      Delete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm angry that you have to go through this, Rafe. How can they keep doing this to you? I'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why, really. I'm beginning to think that, as has been in my mind lately, that my succubus days are about over. It's sad and all but there's a reason for everything.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.