Monday, March 8, 2021

Succubi. Pfft.

 




Succubi.  Pfft.

So there's a new theory that I've been introduced to.  The theory is that I really have just a few succubi who take turns leaving and being "summoned".  What they have are multiple attributes allowing for the feeling of a different succubus each time.  Or even as one of them acting as multiple succubi as the case may be.

Works for me.

Sometimes I think they do this out of curiosity as to how I'll try to summon a succubus each time just a little differently.  Curious critters these succubi.  Curious critters.

The latest method I tried was praying to God and explaining that even He said that it is not good for man to be alone.  Send me a succubus bride!

In addition to this I would lay in bed at night, naked under my covers, and would imagine a succubus kissing me on my privates while telling me she loved me.  This took about 4 nights before I started getting responses.

Again, a theory is that these actions attract a succubus somehow by it's message to them.  I don't really understand it, but it works.

So loveable, these spiritual little bundles of mystery.

A funny development is that I got a cat.  She's a petite little thing.  At night she likes to lay on my stomach or my chest. 

One night I had a succubus riding me while the cat was on my chest.  Kinda hard to breathe.  I guess my fear of succubi and a kitteh not getting along was very much unfounded.  At least the succubus was having fun.  Well, I guess I was too just hard to breathe.

Not much else going on in succuworld, but I think I've given some good updates at least :)

When it's not a nightmare it's actually quite the fun adventure.

Blessings,

Rafe GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.