Monday, August 28, 2017

White Dragon

When I first saw something after my 3rd eye opening, it was a spirit that looked very much like a white oriental dragon leading away from me.

Lately, I've been feeling something coiling around my left calf (which doesn't bother me at all), but when I go to feel what's there, there's nothing there physically.

Strange things "afoot", lol.

I've often wondered since if oriental dragons are actually worldwide in scope as far as spirits go, and also I wonder, being that many spirits are shape changers, if this is sky's favorite form or something.

I'll have to admit that in writing this I am sure that it sounds odd, but I also know that from being here writing this stuff for 3 years that nothing surprises me anymore, I am only filled with wonder.

The more I learn and experience, the less I know.

I've been banishing each day around 2x a day to get rid of all the astral "junk" from me trying every summoning method that was available out there.

I didn't use my method because, well, I wrote it, lol.

There's something about experiencing what others have done and going past one's own familiarity I think.

Regardless, Sky hasn't gone anywhere with me banishing which is nice.  I wanted her to stay, but I wanted to banish across the board, so to speak, so I'm glad she could.

I can't figure out Star real well.  I'm almost thinking that she might be merging with Sky, which spirits are wont to do sometimes for mutual benefit for a time.  I have no idea how that works, but I've experienced it with spirits before, and also have seen it mentioned here or there on the Internet.

As for if this is what is happening I don't know.  It's simply my intuition barking at me I suppose or it could be a lack of understanding on my part.  Wouldn't be the first time, lol.

I just have to have patience and wait and see what happens there ;)

NOTE:  I think she/they want to be called "Mena" as a pet name for the blog.

One thing that I have found true is that reality is much crazier than fantasy.  Anything one can experience from the spirit realm proves to an individual that anything, no... everything is possible in some form or another.


Every dancer needs a partner, and in time:  
Every dancer gets a partner ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.