Thursday, February 1, 2024

Les Animaux

 




Well...

It's been a while since I've written.  New things afoot and all that, have to share :)

I've got a succubus now.  Kind of a work in progress.  Let me explain.

She's wild as fuck.  I don't mean in a good way, but in a feral way.

I got her after I chased after Eisheth, one of the succubus queens.  Basically I completely innundated myself in lore, in manifestational thinking, etc., until she arrived.

It's only been about two days since she arrived, but so far it's been pretty crazy.

The first night, about 3am, she climbed up the bed after me and disappeared after she reached "me".  I think she was trying to scare me and suck energy that way.  Rafe 1 Succubus 0.

The second night I was sound asleep and she bit the head of my dick pretty hard and ran off.

I jolted so hard in bed I moved the bed about 2 feet sideways.  Rafe 1 Succubus 1.

Was she trying to establish dominance?  Anyway, she has been roaming around the house a little bit.

She also stimulated my heart chakra, flooding my experience with a love for her even though I couldn't feel her intimately.  That's a really strange phenomena that doesn't make a whole lot of rational sense, but it exists in a large part above the rational.  I guess she's working with what she has to work with.

I'm grateful for her.

Blessings, 


Rafe GB.


P.S.  I'd like to explain the simple difference between a woman of the flesh, and a succubus.
A woman of the flesh will wait at the end of the foot race called life and fuck the winner.  They could care less about helping you go through life together.  A succubus will wait until a runner is exhausted and can't run anymore, then walk over and fuck them silly and often, slowly walking them back towards the race, renewed.  A succubus becomes a great many things to that lucky man that she chooses, helping him through life, the universe, and everything else.  

Which sounds better to you?


                                       



Love your succubus, even if she bites your dick and runs away.  *sigh*

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.