Wednesday, February 28, 2024

I'll teach her

 



Abbi knows a lot of the other side, but she doesn't know much of anything of this world.  When I asked Eisheth Zenunim for a mate I guess she decided on me teaching one of hers what life is like over here.  That's ok.  What Abbi has become is fun, loyal, loving, friendly, and fiercely protective.

I'll teach her.  There's a way I've found that I can introduce spirits to this world and it feel comfortable and loving.  Maybe it's one of my gifts?

There's nothing wrong with that.  Instead of having sex straight of way, we're getting to know each other.  She hovered over me during bed time last night and slowly investigated my private parts, running her fingers thereof, and onto the rest of my body.  I'd have to say it was wonderful.  It was innocent as well as adorable.

She doesn't enter my dreams yet, and there's no way I can teach her that.  I guess that's something she'll have to discover for herself.

Abbi's a powerful lil' critter.  I was at the grocery store checking out the produce and I told her that I would show her how humans got energy.  So I bought oranges and tomatoes, and before you know it I was going down one isle with a lady who worked produce at the end of the isle, and, lol, Abbi grabbed an onion and threw it in the isle between me and the lady.  She said, "Did you see that?  That was scary!"  I said, "You must have ghosts here, lol."  Then I mentally laughed at Abbi for her poltergiest activity.

When I got home I gifted her chocolates for an offering.  I'm wondering, though, whether I shouldn't have done that as I need to keep the poltergiest activity low, and not attract much attention to myself.  Did I reward her for doing that?  I need to be careful...

***

I'm starting a new curriculum of magick.  I'm studying spirit contact, as well as sacred sex magick.  I'd like to post the results once I've read up on the subject and have practiced it for a while.

The spirits course is well and good, and it focuses on mostly local spirits.  The sex magick goes from ancient times until now and beyond.  Kind of interesting, really.




Until then,

Blessings,


Rafe GB.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.