Thursday, February 15, 2024

It's not the stabby kind of ritual...

 


"Heyyyy, hey, hey... it's not the stabby kind of ritual, relax..."

***

Sexual tension...  They are the mistresses of this.

It's weird that when I finally am bonded to a succubus again everything comes back with a vengeance.  The will to write this blog, to study hard and learn all I can spiritually, to be engaged in LIFE.

She fuels the very essence of ambition and motivation that flows through my veins.  She is more akin to a Goddess than I know.  Damn, she is addicting.  They just are.  It's strange how nothing in the myths regarding a succubus pay any heed to what they GIVE.

I just took a course on UDEMY, a witchcraft basics course.  I've got the new Jason Miller book, "Consorting with Spirits" to read, and I've got 3 sigil magick books coming this weekend.  I'm on fire, lol.

This week was the week of Valentine's Day, and I got her some red carnations and a cinnamon candle.  She seemed really excited :P  I also ordered a figurine that reminds me of her for her altar of sorts, currently the coffee table for lack of a better place.

I'm also giving thanks to Queen Eisheth Zenunim for answering my prayers for a succubus mate.  If you decide to follow in my footsteps, there's 4 angels of prostitution (the queens), pick one and learn about them, then ask for a succubus's hand in your life.  Don't do that unless you are 110% sure of what you want, and that you won't change your mind.  All it takes to screw things up is you wanting to bang some Suzie rotten crotch.  

I'd hate to see you smacked.



"She shall smacketh the taste out o' thy mouth."

***

How can they be so seductive?  I know they're sex demons but still... They can go from bitch to babe in a nanosecond.  I guess it's just the fire in them.  Probably the same fire that courses through my veins as a side effect of having one close.


They act just like this sometimes.  So cute.  Just want to eat them up.

I don't know if I'll post as much as I used to back in the day, but I'm definitely going to have a bit to talk about.  I just needed that fire again...

Sexual tension... it just IS, and it's so powerful...  It's like hammering a cherry red hot sword into shape on an anvil...  *clang*  *clang*  *clang*  One should be very afraid:  It's so powerful, too powerful for these mere words... I feel it to my very soul like a quickening.

Blessings,

Rafe GB


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.