Saturday, September 7, 2019

Some Success!

I did a search on Blogger and they allow pictures of nudity.  Hehehe.  Fairy butts!  I'm gonna have fun with this post, oh yes indeed.

I'm doing a little better.  Going to take some time to regain what I lost.  Deep depression is no joke and I feel for anyone who suffers from it.

It can sure get dark.

But as for brighter things, I think I've attracted a love spirit!  Sweet feminine girl... although she touches me a lot so I think she's going to be quite a handful, lol.  She's Holly :)

I used my black and white picture for almost a month and didn't really see any results so I changed it up a bit.

I used a nude female model bust high with a white background... that seemed to be the key for me.

I also came up with a mantra of sorts.  I would repeat the short version, and then repeat the longer version somewhere in between counts.

The mantra was as follows:

Find me.
Fuck me.
Hold me.
Love me.
Keep me.

While staring into her eyes.  I would feel each statement intently.

Find me.  Search my heart and soul and draw to me.
Fuck me.  Just as you would your husband on your wedding night, full of blessing and bliss.
Hold me.  Close, and never let me go.
Love me.  Just like you would your most precious thing in your entire world.
Keep me.  Live long with me as you would until your husband's last breath.



I'd tap it.  What?  You'd tap it, too.

I do think that it's important for the image used to be black and white to a degree as it can cause problems with an elementally aligned spirit unable to manifest through colors that don't match their elemental makeup.

But... that said it appears that nude on a white background worked for me so... it's not 100% science.

Haha, as if this was science.  Well it kinda is...



Yeah, I'd hit that too.

I can't wait to see how she plays out.  She's got the feel of Bunny from way back.  Sweet, sensual, inviting, loving, and oh so yummy.

Guess we'll see?


Oh my dear God...

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



5 comments:

  1. Rafe, you're killing me with the imagery here. lol I'm glad you're making progress with the black-and-white picture method.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have more for the next post. Lol.
      By the way I ordered that book it's waiting to ship :)

      Delete
  2. Im new to this and can't possibly imagine having another succubus at once lol. The way sensations she gives are soo intense alone! Interesting methods too man. And the second picture... 😰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, when I've had more than one spirit lover, it hasn't been a threesome or anything... more like they share me one at a time over a period of days.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh okay, seems a lot more achieveable lol

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.