Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Holly

I'm fresh out of fairy butts, so it's fairy fronts.  *Big Grin*

Katie has become Hannah has become Holly.

I don't have the ability (or luck perhaps) to understand a spirit's name right off the bat.  What I get is a sense of excitement when I pick something more right.

In this case, I believe Holly is correct.  Or at least the name she's decided to clothe herself with :P

Holly seems to be of the same kind of love spirit that Bunny is (wherever she is I wish her well).  Which makes me wonder... is mating season going to be a thing?  If it is, it's the funnest, most scariest attraction this side of Six Flags let me tell you.



I collected all these fairies darn it, and I'm not afraid to use 'em!

No, I don't feel that Holly is a fairy.  I mean she could be but I said "Thank You", the dreaded insult to all fairies numerous times and she didn't poke me in the eye with a stick so... I'm taking that as a no.

Fairies and fairy folk can't stand being told "thank you"... they might as well have been told "fuck you".  It's a culture thing, but it's deeply rooted in fairy culture.

Muhaha more pics.



I could get real dirty with these, but I'm playing for middle ground.  Oh, I've got some pictures I COULD use, but I'll be good.

Err... mostly.

Now that I summoned a nice love spirit (for a change) using a new method I stole, err borrowed from Donald Tyson, what's next?

It's boring just to talk about my love spirit.  I mean she's great as pie but there has to be more to this blog... to this "place".



Well, it is a great place to put these fairy pics I collected when I was wondering if Holly was a fairy or not.

I'll have to mull it over as to what I want to do with this blog.  I'd like for it to be helpful and fun at the same time.  You know... that's what love spirits want is to remind us to step back and just have some damn FUN once in a while.  Life's too serious... and from their vantage point there's a lot of room for something a lot less serious.



Poor Rosetta.  Or... maybe SHE decided to have herself some FUN...

Keep it fun!  Keep it real!

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



2 comments:

  1. Why don't fairies like being told "thank you"? I know you said it's part of their culture, but what's the detailed explanation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here... copy and paste this and you'll be able to search a few reasons why: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS772US773&ei=FIx7Xa21HIvYtAXt7rnwCg&q=don%27t+say+thank+you+to+fairies&oq=don%27t+say+thank+you+to+fairies&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i71l8.0.0..20927...0.2..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.h2rAnoxlskY&ved=0ahUKEwitj83x5s3kAhULLK0KHW13Dq4Q4dUDCAo&uact=5

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.