Monday, August 12, 2019

So much has changed...







































So much has changed... I've been wondering whether it would be best to let the blog stay up, to delete it, to delete it forever...

You see, I had an episode where I really didn't want to be here anymore.  When I got to my lowest I turned away from darker Deities and leaned heavily upon the angels that I had learned of in doing angel magick in the past.

As soon as I did so Erin and whatever else was with me left.  Straight up and cold.

But you know what?

You find who really gives a fuck when you're at your least.

Now... I don't care if you worship Satan, Lilith, Asmodeus, Belial, or who the fuck it is.  You're still special in my book.  I don't judge.  In fact all I worry about is my own growth.  The last time I checked the road to paradise didn't go through your yard.

And you know what?  The road to your paradise doesn't go through my yard either.  And that's a-ok.  It doesn't have to.  I still like you.

But... the point is I don't believe like I used to before I had my episode.  I'm much more light aligned than I was (don't worry... I haven't gone so far as to go crackers in it).

Now.  I'm done with chasing succubi and on with chasing love spirits.  Not much difference.  I'm sure you can get a sweet succubus and a love spirit who's a real bitch.

But, it's the method I use that's changed you see.

Since my succubus "wives" left me high and dry (go fuck yourselves) I've been, after a break, using a new method to call a lover that I've talked about before.  With a twist or two.

And so far, it's working.  I'm not sure if I've got a fairy, or a nymph, or a love spirit from a place and time much more loving than this piece of shit rock at least.

I like to think I've got a fairy because she'd be pocket size in real life and full size in my dreams.

Heh.  Pocket sized but with an attitude.  Hahaha.  I think a love spirit found me.  But wouldn't pocket sized be cool?  Never mind.  Or, maybe she is a fairy?  I'm still leaning that way.  Or not.  I don't know.

Anyway Donald Tyson came up with the picture method and I'll comment on it a little bit.

The true measure of getting the RIGHT picture is to choose a picture of a woman who seems wholesome but evokes an innocent kind of love from you that lasts.  A soft kiss that promises of heavier and tastier kisses to come.  But on the down low.  Uhg.  Trying to make sense here.

Less sexy, but sexy... more wholesome than seductive... a woman you want for some intangible reason, based only on her face and somewhat her form.  More like her form doesn't draw your eyes away from her face, but is pleasing.

Stare into the eyes.  The eyes are what attracts the love spirit.  All the like and love you naturally feel from the picture.  That's why the picture is so important.

Choosing the right picture is harder than it sounds and will take a while.  You have to feel head over heels for it.  It has to generate that like and love for you to send into her eyes.

She needs to be facing front, with very expressive eyes that draw you in.  You have to FEEL something as this picture is the tool that will drive your motivation in attracting a love spirit.

The picture needs to be in BLACK and WHITE.  The spirit who may be drawn to the love you are sending will have trouble if the pictures colors aren't the correct correspondence for her.  Black and white fixes this.  VERY important.

She will most likely not even look like your picture when she arrives in your dreams:  It's simply the tool, a semi-living magick wand... all wrapped in one powerful picture.

The woman in the picture should have an open, expressive mouth as, once animated by the spirit before deciding to come into your world, she will animate the mouth and be expressive as possible.

My picture is at the point where she puckered her lips at me.  I then puckered mine at her, and she smiled.  Then she puckered her lips, I blew her a kiss, and she smiled.

Once in my dreams she appears with no form as I don't think she has one... and is deciding how she will appear to me both to my psychic vision as it grows when she's eventually out and about in my reality, and in my dreams as well.

Even though there's a love spirit interested in me right now, I still have to interact with her through the picture as our bond isn't as of yet solidified.  I did enjoy her presence in my dreams but it was brief.  She wore a head to toe bodysuit, which I'm sure was my subconscious mind's downloading via dream the fact that she had an unstable form.

How do I know that she's not a tulpa?  The personality is all her own... and many other factors.

She's a love spirit all right.

Now for an example:




Just like I described as far as the layout goes.
  It's also best to use a pic of art rather than a real person's photo...


If you feel that "awe" feeling every time you pick up the picture to work with it, you're on the right track.  I'd say spending about 10-15 minutes a day for a week or 2 weeks max would be enough time to attract a good female loving spirit to you.

I also pray for a love spirit.  I personally now pray to God, but my God is a bit more vague.  I pray to the God of the universe who loves me.  If that doesn't work I pray to "Mom", or his wife the female Goddess.  Can't hurt.  Hey if dad says no I ask my mom.  Big Grin.

It's weird that the love spirit arrived in my dreams the night of me praying for one.  Perhaps answered prayer and part of it the method?  I don't know.  Perhaps all 3 things.  But it happened the same NIGHT.

But none of that excuses you from "the work" of calling a love spirit yourself along with prayer.

After the spirit arrives it's up to you two as to what to do and how to continue.  I can't tell you what to do with her other than what the blog already has as far as how to communicate or get to know her better.  Love finds a way...

Other than keep working with the picture until it's time to keep it in a nice, safe place... mainly because I don't know when the love spirit is truly "here" on earth by finding her own way, or if she's still using the picture as an open portal for just herself.

Maybe I'll update that as I figure it out...

Things will be a bit lighter on this page from now on out.  My falling out with the "left of center" spirits left me with some permanent distaste in working with the left hand path.

I'm not even sure this page is viable anymore, but we'll see.  I might throw some angel magick in here from time to time.

Remember:  Just because you may be left hand path I still like you.  It's just not my bag anymore.

We just all evolve as we go, after all...

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



"Pocket sized.  Whoop!!!"

38 comments:

  1. This may sound strange but last night I dreamt of searching in the woods for a tree stump. I was looking for one in the hopes of it being a fairy home. I believe I was finding some fairies the stump as a home. It's a bit fuzzy. Actually, back a long time ago, grief set into my life and made me lose connection with my ladies. I thought they were gone for good. During my grieving process I got the attention of a fire fairy who wanted to comfort me in my dark time, she's called Faith. Sadly, me and Faith haven't spent too much time together. Here's hoping we can grow closer, me and that cute fairy. As for that picture method, I have been doing that with all my ladies actually. Unbeknownst to me. Normally I'd pick them based off his much it reminded me of them but I'm glad someone else is doing it. An old friend of mine had insane psychic powers. He used to look at pictures of his babes and they'd move with animation and expression. Like staring into a small video of his girls. Anyway, hope this helped. Wish I could speak with you more and thank you for reminding me that this spiritual path can indeed include the loss of a spirit lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and no your dream doesn't sound strange to me. Sounds like you're missing something good in your life that you're searching for or longing for and there's certainly nothing wrong with that :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it really can result in loss. That's hard for me, too. You can read way back and see when I was with "Bunny", and boy was I happier back then.

      I feel like this shakeup set me straight on what path I really belong on now, and probably always did but I gotta be me and investigate here, there and everywhere. I regret learning about the LHP, and yet... I learned that I don't belong there which is in itself knowledge, too!

      Now I'm just feeling for where I fit with regard to things.

      The picture method is really a cool tool for attracting RHP love spirits.

      You mentioned your friend... my friend can do the same. She can see the pictures animate before I even get started with the process. I guess it's just a gift that highly psychic people have.

      As for me? I gotta do it the hard way. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Damn, man, I'm sorry for whatever happened to you. For you to have gone through such a big shift in such a short time, whatever happened must have been sudden, dramatic, and very painful. It sounds like you've come out okay on the other side, though, which I'm very glad to hear, especially the fact that you seem to have found a new companion. I know what it's like to feel completely alone and abandoned by the universe, and it's something I wouldn't wish on anyone, so I'm glad to know you're not going through that now.

    I've had my own suspicions and reluctance about LHP/darker entity stuff. I'm still not sure exactly which way I'd want to go. I've heard of succubi being cruel, transactional, and without mercy for the weak and vulnerable, and I've heard of them actually being angels, with all the kindness and empathy that implies. There was a blog called MySuccubusMarissa that strongly pushed the latter interpretation, and I thought that was pretty interesting. I'm still pretty into succubus aesthetics, though, I have to admit. I think I might actually have found the picture I could use for the method you talked about in this post, and it's a succubus with the typical look - red skin, black hair and lips, wings, horns, the whole deal. But I know what you mean about focusing on the face, because it's definitely the face that really draws me to this picture I'm talking about.

    In any event, it's really good to see you back, and to see that you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words :)

      I don't have a lover yet, but I think one is interested in me at least. I just keep working with the picture and I'm sure something will work out eventually. Who knows, the love spirit may decide to stay.

      Good luck on your work with your picture as well. It's interesting to note that Donald Tyson said that a succubus would be attracted to a succubus pic, and so on and so forth depending on the pic that you choose. I found that interesting.

      Delete
  3. Man I am happy so see you back Rafe! Really missed seeing your posts! Ah, the light side...I myself have transitioned to only "white arts" spirits, and have no regrets whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It's a whole new world for me now... I think I had to really pour myself into the LHP to understand that I really don't belong there. I really appreciate your comment... I feel a bit less alone on my new path now.

      Delete
    2. BTW... are there any other techniques you've found to attract a lighter side entity as a lover? I'm still working on my picture, but now I'm curious what other methods there are for contact/ working with for the blog's sake moving forward.

      Delete
  4. Actually yes there is something that works very well for me. Is your email still the same? If so, I will send what I use, and then you can see if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No harm done, and I'm happy to see that you're back. I keep pushing this woman everywhere I go: Ida Craddock is like the RHP Godmother of spirit lovers. Her insights are invaluable, no matter what side of the isle one happens to land on. As for the LHP vs. RHP, I don't think it really matters too much. People go through phases where they align with one more than the other. Though I do find that the sexual alchemy of the LHP crosses over into the RHP more than some would like to admit. It's just shrouded in innuendo most of the time. Kundalini is inherently sexual energy, for instance. At the end of the day, choose whatever road works.

    I'm sorry to hear that you've been abandoned by your former spirits. I'm not sure why it is with some people love spirits come and go, while others cling to their human partners as though life depended upon it. Perhaps my Catherine is a different kind of spirit who is more of a nympho than the teaching-oriented spirits you've written about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched amazon and there's lots of books compiled of her. Is there any particular compilation, or any book in particular that would relate directly or that you recommend?

      Delete
    2. This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Outlaw-Erotic-Mystic-Essential/dp/1578634768/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=vere+chappell&qid=1565937328&s=gateway&sr=8-5

      It's a very good compilation.

      Delete
  6. Update: I tried the picture method with interesting results, the farthest I got was getting a strange feeling that the picture was activated and her eyes where alive somehow, looking back at me. Her hair seemed to come to life, waving slowly. I just can't shake the feeling that it was activated. Spent a good 30 minutes looking at it puzzled as to how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty amazing isn't it? I've been working on mine about a week. She animates some and I'm starting to feel sensations around me from time to time now. I figure forward is the only way to go and keep working on the picture until she comes through completely. At least that's the plan :P

      Delete
  7. Hi, days ago I visited your blog and found it deleted, was very relieving to receive the post on my mail.
    Well, you know I supossedly have a Succubus and a Marid Djinn, the first, acording to seller, is more like white arts, she has a brigth aura, and know white magic, supossedly, when he made the conjurations, made a casting, and selected that one for me.
    May me the case that when one do it by ourselves, just take the first to come, not that Lilith send it to us, they just arrive.
    Is a little frustrating the money I have spent, but I wonder why don't you test some conjuration or attunement or spell from a seller. Could all be fraud? And if it's true, could save you time.
    Anyway, before I requested those bindings, I was trying to manifest a fictional character, didn't like the tulpa concept, and later learned about spirit keeping and egregores.
    That Tyson book was one of my first after I got in on this.
    When I was a child, a pair of tiger pictures my parents had on our room scared me, cause I could see them moving, you know, to see their fangs... on other ocassion, a girl sitting there, just not facing to me. I regret being fearful. I'm very frustrated by all damage that the school and food, etc made to me, and my lack of psychic abbilities, and lack of time, due to stupid school

    Recently had a dream that I feel I was buying fairy things online, and I saw a gnome on my garden, very small guy with red hat haha
    Searched the meaning online, and what I liked the most, is that it was like connection to Earth and inner child or self.
    I hate most dream meaning sites or interpretation, anything means death, betrayal, etc.
    Is like those medical sites, that for anything...could potentially be cancer XD

    seems that the fire background is still there...
    I'm actually suscribed to a fairies channel on youtube Faery Folklore
    Most of use also read that marissa blog, and according to seller working with white, gray and dark spirits is possible on balance.
    And I'm sorry for my girls, cause they can't leave me, supossedly...

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw Alita very good movie
      hope you doesn't get a cyborg instead of a pixie or whatever...
      Before this bought spirits, I had a beautiful dream with a gorgeus woman, that was the companion I was trying to manifest, I miss her... :'( it was on my birthday, so was very special...
      I was checking sites kind Tinder, most are fraud, and those who don't... I don't really want to spent on it or a relation, and even was checking about prostitutes or scorts, and well I prefer to invest on this metaphysical sellers, cause if I don't get an spiritual lady, my life won't have any sense

      Delete
    2. Believe it or not I had 10 bound spirits at one time. I really couldn't get into them and freed them.

      Don't worry about Alita that's just a sample pic lol.

      Dreams are where it's at, the canvas of communication that weaves spirits and us humans together.

      Delete
    3. That night I wrote this, I dreamed with her on my bed, just my worry is how to keep them happy and at my side. And I just need to be aware of her prescence, to remember, and not doubt.
      I would also like to increase my desire for her, I need to be more persistent

      Delete
  8. Hey Rafe, good to see you are back.
    I am sorry to hear what happened, but everything has a purpose so I believe that even though it might have been a terrible experience.
    You learned a lot from this period in your life.

    I have been coming back to this blog now and then, when it was down. I just knew one day you would return to it.

    As for the right and left handed paths, just follow the path that makes you comfortable. If it means changing the path ten times a year, that's alright.
    Can there be a left hand without a right one or vice versa? If you only have one hand then it is just a hand.

    So both sides are always supporting each other, the dark needs the light and the light needs the dark.
    So I believe it ultimately doesn't matter which route you walk, as long as you feel it works for you.

    Anyway, I want to keep it short. I am just glad you are back and are feeling better and keep growing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god Rafe really glad to see the blog up again, was worried what's up and what's wrong with you when I see the blog gone.

    I don't know what you have going through with Erin (other than you said she left you ugh...), but it's good to have you back and hopefully this time your blog will not gone all of sudden again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of things hit all at once. Crippling. Hell, still reeling from some things. But, in the end I decided to take the blog on a different ride in a new direction.

      Delete
  10. Obviously I can't imagine how bad it is as you surely have great deal of bad experiences yourself, and this time you make it sounds its worse on a whole new level.

    As long as you good again, will eagerly wait for your new discovery, and your said new method to call a spirit lover(I failed to see how did you do that fairy summoning practice....simply look on a random B&W picture?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if this is completely relevant to the blog or if anyone here is knowledgeable about this kind of thing, but I just had an experience that might be interesting and I'd like to hear people's opinions.

    I heard a while ago that one way of communicating with the other side is to basically write a letter to your spirit guide to ask for help. I'm in bad times right now, so I've been trying it. I'm trying to keep writing fast, because another thing I've heard is that you should just write whatever occurs to you and not really think about it, and sometimes it might become automatic writing with a spirit working through you to write their own message. At one point, I wrote that even if all the shit I'm going through now was part of some kind of lesson plan I made with them, I've decided that I just want it all to be fixed. I wrote that even if I set this up before my birth, I was wrong.

    The slightly weird thing is that because I was writing fast (and because my handwriting isn't the most legible even on good days), the "w" in "wrong" came out in such a way that it could also be an "s" and a "t", meaning that instead of "wrong", it could also be "strong". It stood out to me immediately.

    Do you guys think this might be something, or is it more likely that I'm just imagining it? I'm open to the idea of this kind of communication, but I do tend to have doubts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe in coincidence really. Your higher self probably was choosing "strong" over "wrong". I've always said if I could reach my higher self I'd punch him in the throat.

      It's an interesting method you've got going, and I say why not? After all your connection is really through the subconscious mind, and that's what you're trying to tap into with your method anyway, at least it sounds that way.

      Question is, although your higher self trumped you from wrong to strong, is it listening to your fears and emotions?

      Most of the time help is sent ahead of time in times of trial and hell, at least they say so. Where are they now?

      Explore that and you may find your answer. I think you've stumbled on an interesting method though :)

      Delete
    2. Anyone else got any ideas about the situation they can share?

      Delete
    3. First off, that method I never heard of before, yet I use it myself. I keep a sort of diary and some times I let my spirit wives take the wheel and they write through me. With the same way, turn off your own conscious thought and words come out.

      As for the strong or wrong, It could be a mistake in writing but I think subconsciously you knew what to write.

      As for going through bad parts, I think it is part of the higher self too, but I don't understand myself why we put huge obstacles on our life path sometimes. I guess part of the quest is experiencing struggles, because these lessons teach you most.

      Delete
    4. Sorry for not replying sooner. My internet was dead for over a week and then I had a bunch of other stuff to catch up on. Hopefully you guys are still here.

      Rafe:
      "I've always said if I could reach my higher self I'd punch him in the throat."
      That's about how I'm feeling right now.

      "Question is, although your higher self trumped you from wrong to strong, is it listening to your fears and emotions?"
      "Most of the time help is sent ahead of time in times of trial and hell, at least they say so. Where are they now?"
      I don't feel like it's listening to my fears and emotions, and I do have to wonder where the hell it's been in terms of actually helping me, because everything I've tried to do to fix this situation has turned out to be a disaster. They sure as hell didn't send me help ahead of time, either. In fact, sometimes I feel like what happened to me was specifically calculated to maximize its damage.

      All I want to do at this point is forget all this shit happened, find a few lovers, and just have lots and lots of sex all the time. I'm interested in this spirit sex stuff because one the benefits I've heard of is a revved up sex drive and performance. If I could be turned into whatever the male version of a nympho is, that would be ideal. I don't think it's something I can get in the human world.


      Fireparagon11:
      "As for going through bad parts, I think it is part of the higher self too, but I don't understand myself why we put huge obstacles on our life path sometimes. I guess part of the quest is experiencing struggles, because these lessons teach you most."
      The only lesson I've learned from all this bullshit I've gone through is that I want to be super sexual, like, excessively so. The issue is that the same difficulties that made me realize that fact also prevent me from acting on it. It's like I was told what I need to do immediately after being robbed of the means to do it. I could believe that I might be put through temporary problems to come to this realization about myself, but after the realization happened, the problems were no longer necessary, and they should have been removed. But that didn't happen, even though I came to the realization really damn quick.


      I hope this wasn't too hard to read. I don't know if this comment system has another way to do quotes, so I had to do it this way. Hopefully it isn't too awkward.

      Delete
  12. It's good to see you back here man. Seems that I have gone through somewhat the same story as you did with all that love spirits and things (got hardly abandoned by some of them so now I am more inclined to the light side).

    I'd like to talk with you about this spirits, about Lilith, about LHP and RHP, share some stories, if you are willing to, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you wanna share in here is fair game and fine. I'm still struggling to be honest. Not sure what I'm turning into. Lol.

      Delete
  13. You mentioned that the picture needs to be black and white. Does it matter if it was originally in color and you converted it to black and white? I'm guessing it doesn't, but I wanted to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. And good to see you're still here, Rafe. I know you're not really sure where to go with the blog, but I'll definitely be interested to read more stuff from you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'm currently still using the method myself but I had to switch pictures. I want to gain a love spirit before I post again. Or at least get some better results. I've got a love spirit on the periphery but she just isn't making it through.

      Delete
  14. Hey there friend. I am sorry I haven't talked to you in quite awhile. This is your friend from Georgia. I kind of...lost your email. That is how we communicated. I would really like to talk again. I will leave my email for you so I can hopefully hear from you soon. I have had something eerily similar, basically the same, as what happened to to you happen to me..jasonshumaker37@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.