Thursday, February 4, 2021

And when the dust settled...

 



I guess in some way I was at war.  Me vs. Erin.  Erin might have got the last word in, but that's fine... she's gone.  She's gone!  That's all I care about.

Now I don't know exactly how it works but her claim on me was released.

There were actually 3 succubi orbiting me, seeing if they wanted me or not.  It's so confusing.  One, the shy one, two, the one I called Delilah, and three, the one who made love to me and it felt like liquid fire.

I was chosen by the third succubus, so saying I was with Delilah was premature.

The succubus who chose me is named Rachel.  Last night... the night after I feel that she chose me, I dreamed of flames, everything in flames.  I've felt that fire sexually with her and the good news is even though I feel the fire, it doesn't hurt.

What's with this girl and fire?

Anyway, I've talked a little bit with her and she seems very helpful but I can't get everything I want to out of her due to communication blocks.  I'm really curious about the fire thing.  Hey, it's hard to communicate sometimes...

I look forward to learning all about her and learning to communicate with her better.  I can't wait.

It would be interesting to think about what if's concerning Delilah and the shy succubus.  But that's the way this works... you can present a preference, but in the end they choose you...


Bright Blessings,

Rafe GB.



EDIT:  One interesting theory that I want to put down here is that there is the possibility that Delilah, the shy succubus, and the succubus of fire are all one and the same being, just three aspects.  I've done some divination whether or not Erin is one of these and thankfully she is not.  No, I'm dealing with a new entity that chose me.  Considering that she may be aspects of all three is interesting though, is it not? 

3 comments:

  1. I continue to be amazed by and jealous of your ability to quickly get succubi. I know you've been through a lot of bad times, and I don't want to minimize them or anything, but I hope you don't mind my saying that I'd rather go through the things you've gone through than keep enduring my own solitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's not so cut and dry. The owner of the succubus discord server remarked that maybe all these are the same succubus, or a few succubi that present a different facet of themselves at the right time for me to think that they are a different succubus. Gives me some food for thought. Well, that and more confusion, lol.

      Delete
    2. Still, at least you're getting succubi, whether it's the same one or different ones or whatever.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.