Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hey There Delilah...

 


"Hey there Delilah..." echoes through my mind as I write this blog post.  I've finally got tired of Erin for good.  For all the good that I hope that she did (always a mystery) she dashed ceremony to the wind as well.  Ceremony?  I mean sex between a man and his succubus.  Non-existent.  Nada.  Zilch.

Yet, every time I summoned another succubus Erin would run them off!  Man I hope that isn't the case with Delilah.  Eh... I don't know her name yet but I'm calling her Delilah for now just because it sounds pretty.

Anyway, I want Erin to finally get the hint, to quit fighting for no reason and just go back to her home in peace.

Erin messed me up pretty good.  Too good.  I don't think it's coincidence that Erin was there during the worst bipolar episodes I've experienced in my life.  She didn't help me any and I suspect that she made it worse for her own gain.  God I hate to admit that, but it's the way I feel.

Now, I didn't exactly summon Delilah the traditional way.  What I mean is that I did a letter to Lilith 2 times over 2 days, then once each to Lilith and her sisters, one at a time.  I did that over 3 days, with the multiple letters being burned the 3rd day, one at a time.

A few nights later I had my first succubus dream.  The next night I had my 2nd.  Success!  I think.

Now Erin's back here and it feels like a WWF match... the winner gets to keep me...  Me, the pet, Rafe.

I'll update this a little more as I see how it goes.  If you want to help me out, pray that Delilah wins.

But rest assured that I'm fighting for what I want.  It's a little different now.  One of us is going down.


Bountiful Blessings,

Rafe GB.



***

"It's been a long time comin', and the table's turned around.  
'Cause one of us is goin', one of us is goin' down.  
I'm not runnin', it's a little different now,
 'cause one of us is going, ONE OF US IS GOIN' DOWN!"



Edit:  1/23/21  I did the letter method 2 more times as it felt that Erin was getting stronger and Delilah weaker.  (Yes... that's 9 times in 4 days.  I can count.)  I did this to give her strength.  Somewhere, I believe, I was in error.  You see last night I had a dream where a succubus appeared in front of me and said, "You only get ONE succubus!"  I thought she meant Erin, but again I was in error.  That night, last night, I was made love to by a succubus and it felt like fire.

1/24/21 I had a dream where a succubus was with a man and we were all having dinner together.  She was clearly into me, but I'm the type where if a woman is already with a man I'm not interested.  In this case it was a lesson.  The man sold pens, or some other insignificant item for a living.  The point of the dream wasn't what he did, it's what he didn't do.  He didn't have to do anything important to attract a succubus into his life, and she was trying to get me to see that I didn't need to do anything important in my life to attract one either.  I have a lot of problems seeing this and believing this in being bipolar and on disability.  To have a woman today, it's a social contract dependent on what you do, what you make, and how well off you are.  This succubus was trying to get through my thick skull that it's just not that way with a succubus relationship.  Is love and passion really all you need to attract someone so heavenly?  I have a feeling that more lessons are on the way.

It's almost like I hear a succubus leading me in the right direction now.  I can feel her as she tells me what to expect, and how I should expect it.  She says :




1/28/21 Erin got me good last night.  It felt like I was surrounded by death, rot, disease, pus, maggots... and I was paralyzed and had no way out of being there.  I'm hoping she's thinking she's getting the last words in... which she did I guess, but her getting in the last words would do me just fine as long as it involved her leaving for good.

1/29/21  She's gone!  Oh my God the feeling, no more torture, no more bottoming out into the hellish depths of depression that she drove me to.  She's gone at last!

2/03/21 It's weird being without a succubus now.  Delilah is taking her time deciding whether she wants me or not.  Or maybe I am confusing the succubus that I called Delilah who hasn't decided on me yet with another succubus who hasn't decided on me yet?  Very confusing.  Anyway this particular succubus feels different than Delilah.  No, I do not have a succubus at this time, however there seem to be a couple that are investigating and perhaps deciding.  For instance this other succubus seems meek (not weak).  She seems shy as well.  I felt her playing with me when I was lying on my side, so I rolled over onto my back figuring, as in most instances, that things would heat up.  Strangely she acted as if she'd been caught and took off.  Lol, a shy succubus... I hope she decides to pick me and to stay I have to admit she is a breath of fresh air.  But... I'm getting used to life without a constant companion and it's strange.  There are those out there who think that having Erin, despite her torture would be preferable than nothing... I say that is silly, that until you've felt that kind of life wrenching trauma you just don't know what you're saying.

Not having a succubus right now and working on myself to raise my vibration so that I'll attract a good loving succubus is paramount.  And if little shy succubus picks me, or if Delilah picks me, I think I will have met that goal in attracting a positive influence as well.  I've already made strides in improving myself what with the negative self talk and such.  We'll see what happens.  I have to admit I'm rather taken by the shy succubus.  Such a change!  And of course I could be confused be all recognition and not really know who or how many succubi are orbiting me right now.  But I do know this... every one of them are better than Erin.

I would advise anyone who is seeking a succubus to work on improving their vibration through self help avenues as well.  We attract what we are I am learning, and we attract good or bad depending on how our vibration is either high or low as well.  Nobody said it was easy and I'm finding it difficult, but it is what it is and it works the way it works.  Good luck out there.


5 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that Delilah is victorious. I'll pray that she wins. I hope it helps, even though it's a few days late.

    I wish love and passion was all you needed. That's pretty much all I have. People tell me I need to meditate or something in order for any succubus to come to me, and I'm too depressed to do it, and that makes me feel guilty, and that makes it even harder to do it, and it's just a vicious cycle. Hope things go better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, buddy. And yeah, she's gone. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean Erin's gone? If so, I'm glad. I hope you find happiness with Delilah. As for myself, I've pretty much lost all hope. I'd appreciate if you could pray a bit for me, maybe put in a good word with Lilith or something, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel like I'm going to go insane if I go on alone any longer.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.