Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Poor Holly


Poor Holly.  Let me explain.

Erin backed off and Holly came forward as it was her turn to be with me.  This little system they figured out is working quite well!  I'm proud of them for communicating and coming up with it!

Anyway, I was wondering when I was going to have sex with Holly as I never have had sex with Holly.


So, I finally fall asleep and I'm in dreamland, and there's Holly, naked!  Oh hell, you couldn't get me moving fast enough, I ran as fast as I could to her and we were a tangle of bodies in short order.


It's kind of funny because not only were we a tangle but it felt like a game of twister... with the fun parts!  I went after the poor girl like an animal.

Oh, yes I was, and yes I did.  It was like the Kama Sutra in dizzying motion.  I nailed that poor girl up, down, sideways, around the back, front, upside down, and any other way you can imagine, I did it.  And I ENJOYED it.



At some point she had had enough I guess, but I was too busy seeing how far I could lick inside her and not bottom out to notice.  Lol.  So the funniest thing happened.

This muscle bound dude that looked like the Djinn from Aladdin came and wrestled me off of her.  He wasn't an unkind fellow, but I was pinned... there was no way to get out.  I realized what was going on though as she flew into the wood and escaped.  After that the muscle bound dude disappeared.

Thinking I did something wrong I was worried about Holly that morning.  Turns out she was amorous that morning as well, and very attentive throughout the day.

It all worked out ok.

My question is what the fuck was that all about?

Blessings,


Rafe GB.




3 comments:

  1. No fair, why do you get all the cool dreams. Nah, I've had a run in with similar entities early on. It sounds like there was some kind of miscommunication. Could explain why she's been so attentive to you. My ladies have done similar when things get tense between us. Just be glad you were only restrained. I've had fuckers get violent with me in my dreams and have been scratched before physically as well. Hope shit clears up for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's weird stuff. It's so "big" across the veil. So much to know. Yeah she was extra sweet to me when I woke up bewildered.

      Delete
  2. I accidentally wiped out a bunch of comments in deleting a troll comment. Sorry about that :(

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.