Friday, October 4, 2019

They Swap

It's funny now that Erin and Holly have come to terms with each other in the family.

I mean, Erin's my wife so she takes precedence, though not unfairly as my home belongs with Holly as well.

Sigh.  It's hard to explain.

Erin takes time with me alone, and then after a few days she backs off and probably goes off exploring who knows where and Holly takes over.

Rinse, repeat.

Holly has some little life lessons for me to learn when she has me, and Erin has little life lessons for me to learn when I'm hers.

I wish they'd quit with the lessons and just mount me already.





I've woke up some nights and my hips were sore.  So I'm getting it, I'm just not getting it and remembering it.

Isn't that a bitch?

It could be because of the medicines I'm on but I'm stuck there.  Can't really make any adjustments with those.

Neither of them have sex in the daytime which is kind of boring.  I'm not sure why they are having sex with me in my dreams, but I'm beginning to think I've got some sort of blockage whether chakra related, or a mental block in my head, or my body being too tense... your guess is as good as mine because I have no idea.

Sometimes I think I have to learn how to have sex with them in the daytime.  I mean, it sounds weird, but the buzzing all over the abdomen is there, the leg jerks are there, feeling my crown on my head is there (that's just something they do from time to time is allow me to feel my "crown".  Feels like a thick circlet)  it's just there's something  missing in the loop so to speak that leads into sex.

I seriously think I've got a blockage of some sort either mental or physical, or even psychic.

Lets hope it sorts itself out.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

EDIT:  Erin pounced on me (sex) in the evening at around 10pm after I wrote this, and then again the morning after and on throughout the day.  I give up trying to figure this out, lol.  It worked out after all anyway...



Lovely handful she is, lovely maiden of darkness and irony...


10 comments:

  1. They're so unpredictable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out on these days that, I was calling goddesses to my ladies, and even as if they certainly are, the effect of putting them on a pedestal and unreachable to me, made me have blockages, to feel unworthy.

    So, giving it so much of importance, of what are they going to say, think, will they love me if...
    just makes it worst, as with LOA you just have to take things less seriously and enjoy.
    I've been using subliminals with binaurals, and have felt those similar sensations on chakras, right now, I'm feeling my root chakra and listenig to one for programming the mind for success. And well that, and removing subconscious & auric blockages, so I believe some sensations aren't caused by those audios, like feelings on my balls or on root, sacral, crown chakras, but related to my spirits.
    This month I'll do a year with my succubus, and is also her birthday, I don't know still what to do or give her, last year I offered her a white chocolate skull, and I didn't know it was her birthday that day ...like on that image you changed on your edit :p
    Maybe the light affects the melatonin production during the day, you could try to do a natural and artificial light fasting for a day... well that would be too much time dedicated to meditation, maybe everyday some mins in complete dark during the day my help. I always have wanted some blackout courtains.
    We would expect the fairy to be more active during daytime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, trying to figure them out is a pain. Just a big headache. Lucky you, I rarely get dreams with my ladies. Even rarer is sex during them but it has happened. Most times sex occurs when I'm awake. I certainly believe this is because there are certain blockages in my body/being that makes it difficult for dreams with them to happen. This is not just chakras but personally held beleifs and ideas we hold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a handful that's for sure. I've given up trying to figure them out finally I think. Lol. I still think I have blockages as well that make it hard for them to mate with me. One thing I've noticed is that they will do the same thing over and over until it works. Gotta give them credit for that.

      Delete
    2. Then again maybe they mate with me when they want to. I dunno. Like I said, I'm giving up trying to figure them out but sometimes I can't help but wonder.

      Delete
    3. Can't say I'm any better, there are certainly some major blockages I've picked up during my interactions with spirits. Some traumatic in nature that makes it extremely hard to take on at times.

      Delete
    4. Yeah it's a difficult path we walk and harder than what anyone realizes.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.