Thursday, September 1, 2016

We're growing

It's funny that I've been with Bunny for 3 years now and still know so little about her.

The Indian parable of the "Blind men and the elephant" comes to mind.

Not that Bunny's an elephant.  God's no, she's a BUNNY :P

Meh, you all shall never know her true name, muhahaha.

Anyway...  *clears throat*




The point is that's about how it is.  I'm flying blind, always have been.

(Probably always will be)

In 3 years time we've gotten closer, much closer.

I can tell when she's around and I know what her energy feels like, her spirit or soul I can get a sense of, and also a bit of her emotions.

Most of the time.



"Hard to read, this one is..."  ~Yoda the Incubus Master


Tonight I was researching MGTOW stuff (It means "men going their own way"), and suddenly a song popped in my mind:

"Barracuda", from Heart.

I'm like, ok.  So I look it up, play it, read the lyrics.

Not sounding real positive, sounds angry.

I whip out the pendulum and glass I use for quick communication with her, and yep... she's angry.

She's never really "angry", but this is probably the most frustrated I've felt her be.

Of course, I can't tell WHY she was through that method, so I let my mind go blank.

I see myself as I was searching MGTOW stuff earlier today...

Then it clicked... *snap*

Bingo.

Then I think why that would make her mad... and I start to get an emotional response.  No words, but I get it...

Why am I researching that shit?  Why do I care about it, anyway?

I've been celibate for years, by choice.  I'm basically a monk.  Well, kinda sorta.

I'm also highly spiritual.  Duh?

Oh, btw, those 2 traits = Succubus bait.

I dunno why, really, they just seem attracted to that combo.



Poor monastary fuckers.  Hahaha.


To be honest, I guess I tend to fall into that MGTOW mindset (Bitching and complaining, sense of community).  But why?  

Who cares, anymore.  I ended up with something different.  Someone quite different.

Well, regardless, she wasn't pleased.

Now I get why:  Leave it ALONE and pay attention to what you GOT.

Besides that:  It's not my world, anymore.  That life is gone.

And honestly, I'm not sure why I tend to fall back into the trap of getting all involved with MGTOW issues anyway.

It doesn't concern me anymore.

MGTOW had it's purpose in my life, before I discovered Bunny, it brought comfort and community, but this life now is a rather independent one.

On the one hand, I have intimacy and ecstacy that isn't possible here on Earth.



(From what I've experienced myself and observed from others)


On the other, it gets lonely.

Lonely in the sense that it's hard to share this stuff... hence the need for me to write this blog.

I'm very happy with what I have, but I just wish I could SHARE it with others who have something similar.

There's very little out there on this kind of stuff, little except for misinformation and bullshit.

The other bloggers offer some sense of community... sort of.  

It's just not as talked about as I would like, not enough people doing the talking.

I just wish it was much bigger, a much larger community sharing the same experiences and information with each other.

I know that there are many, many others out there who can relate to these things, but for whatever reason they are secretive about it.

I wish more people would write about their experiences.



Because just as most things "need more cowbell", the world needs more succubi and incubi...


One sad fact is that there is less information on women who have an incubus spirit in their lives.  I know there aren't less of them, no...

There are some articles on celebrities who have spoken about it, but it's usually framed into a feminized "men bad, spirit sex good" kind of bullshit which is exactly what I'm leaving behind in the first place.  That goes for succubi sites bashing women as well (yes, I was guilty once but I grew the fuck up).

Incubi are male...  The same goes for Succubi, who are female.... Still male, still female.

Still men, still women.

Any questions?

The difference between Incubi, and Succubi, and us is they all think gender warring is fucking pathetic. They also wish that we would grow the fuck up and start seeing the big picture past this dustball called Earth.

When you look at things cosmically, it IS bullshit.

Point is (and getting back on target), I'm going to concentrate on what I HAVE, and not what I shouldn't even be messing with as it no longer concerns me.

It makes sense to me that MGTOW is about freedom, the freedom to go your own way.  That's the point.  The final act of freedom (I think at least for me) is to be free of MGTOW as well.

*BAM*

There went my MGTOW folder of bookmarks... gone.  If I was a female and a feminist, I'd have done the same damn thing with feminism and go about my new life just as I am going to right now.

***

There are some men and women out there who have a succubus or incubus and have had them all their lives.  These are the people I wish would WRITE about it, TALK about it.

Use an internet persona, but for God/dess's sake don't keep that knowledge from those who WANT you to share it.



I like this picture. It was the first I ever found of a succubus when I first experienced one.  I like it today because it looks "busy", just like mine is.  She has her own stuff to do away from me, but she always returns... and that's what's important to me.


Had this song planted in my mind upon waking this morning, after I posted last night.
Tell me she doesn't watch and listen :)


"Anthem Of The Lonely"

A heart made of stone
Callous and bone
Fracture and tear it out
To let it go
And to think
I called it my own
And I would have never thought
The pain could grow

So I'll break it
Knowing what you said
The pain is what you make it
Sadly you are so mistaken
I will take you with a grain
And step into the changes
Throw away the empty heart

Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely

It's harder to know
Just where to go
If only the stars aligned
The sunsets glowed
I don't need
A calm in a storm
Or something to scream about
With empty lungs

So I'll break it
Knowing what you said
The pain is what you make it
Sadly you are so mistaken
I will take you with a grain
And step into the changes
Throw away the empty heart

Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely

Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely

Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely

(Stand the lonely)

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.
I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
Exekiel 36:26, NIV

Blessings upon you and yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.