Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Early Morning Musings



Thee I invoke, the Bornless one. 

Thee, that didst create the Earth and the Heavens: 

Thee, that didst create the Night and the Day. 

Thee, that didst create the Darkness and the Light. 

Thou art Osorronophris: Whom no man hath seen at any time. 

Thou has distinguished between the just and the unjust. 
Thou didst make the female and the male. 
Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit. 
Thou didst form Men to love one another, and to hate one another.
Thou didst produce the moist and the Dry, and that which norisheth all created life.

I invoke Thee, the Terrible and Invisible God: Who dwellest in the Void Place of the Spirit.

This is He, Who having made Voice by 
His Commandment, is Lord of All Things; 
King, Ruler and Helper:

"I Am He! the Bornless Spirit! having sight in the Feet: Strong, and the Immortal Fire.
I am He! The Truth!
I Am He! Who hate the evil should be wrought in the World!
I am He, that lighteneth and thundereth.
I am He, from whom is the Shower of the Life of Earth:
I am He, whose mouth ever flameth:
I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light:
I am He, the Grace of the World:

THE HEART GIRT WITH A SERPENT IS MY NAME!"

***

If Divinity isn't within you, then where is it?

There are two unique ways of looking at the world.

One, is that nothing is sacred.
The other, is that all things are sacred.

A magickal oath can be taken for the latter, one that I did take.
When the oath is taken, two unique outcomes are possible:

One, duality is destroyed in perception, and a reconcilliation of opposites occurs. Duality is transcended.
Two, the person goes mad.

As for the first, I'm the latter.
As for the second, the jury is still out.

What happens after the first, however, is endless streams of synchronicitous and serendipitous coincidence, seemingly without end.

For instance, starting with this morning:

Wake up with splitting headache from the back of the head.
2nd Day running. Yay.
Get dressed, get in car to go get something strong to kill it.
Look at clock in car's dash: 4:44.
Turn on radio, paying attention to the songs and what they say:

"Don't you know you are a shooting star?"

"I just want to keep on loving you".

"8675309" (Which in pythagorean numerology is a higher octave of the number 2 (being 11, 1+1=2), in tarot 2 is the "High Priestess" which is my card. Tarot cards are genderless, they are archtypical spirits with unique vibrations. Some decks even reverse genders on all cards to play on that aspect)
(Also, today is 8-30-2016 = 2+0=2 :P)

"I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm begging you to beg me
I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me"

And last but not least:

"Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life...
Back in the summer of '69"

It's almost as if a scene is described before I arrived, in the latter.

I was conceived in '69 on a dare, also, 69 reduced is 15, reduced is 6: The number of Venus, of love, which the vibration of certainly resonates within the lyrical themes that I experienced.







EDIT:  Oh, btw, been calling for Bunny past few days.  She is always connected to me distantly, but only comes close once I call.  Well, sometimes spontaneously if she's been gone a while.  When I call, she often takes a few days to arrive, usually two.  Sometimes three, if she feels real distant.

I made a home for her, but... I don't think it does what I thought it does.  I think it makes it more comfortable to come here, and to be here when she is here and I am sleeping (and she often "hovers" over me, at least her presence is strong, like a cocoon).  But it didn't replace her home, no.

She still has to go do whatever it is she does, a lot, and she visits me when I call, or like I said sometimes when I didn't, maybe she misses me then.

For some, it's a 24/7 presence.  It is with Bunny, but it's not.  It's far away, like a thread is our bond, and she is able to "tap in" to here even when she is away.  I guess that works both ways, but I think she made it, not me.  At least I don't know how I did or why it would.

I got a busy succubus, she has "duties".  I don't know what they are.  It's kinda weird, really.  I mean, not only is it weird to think of a succubus here, and to find out it's real, it's even weirder to think that she has a day job.  Or whatever, lol.  I sometimes think that she is some sort of princess or something, with duties of court and state.

That's kind of the impression I get.  That when she comes to me, she gets to "let her hair down" so to speak.

I do know that every time I call, she will come, it takes a few days, but she will come.

I also know that when she is gone it feels VERY far away, as if through layers of reality.  Thicker, thinner?  I do not know.

So, I don't know if I have a "normal" succubus relationship or not.  I think it's cool she does whatever she does, but I honestly wish I had some concept of her life, of her days and night, of her comings and goings, just because I love her, and I'm so curious about her.

This visit, she was very sweet and gentle, the Bunny I know.  Yeah, she's capable of getting mad, but gentle and sweet is her natural state.  At least with me it is.

She was "jolting" my body a lot when I was resting on the bed.  There were some gentle orgasms we shared, but mostly it seemed she wanted to "jolt" my spine with electricity.  It was kind of like when you see on T.V., where someone is getting shocked by the paddles?

Yeah, pretty strong and BAM.  I think she was doing some kind of Kundalini stuff, maybe helping it to move along, progress wise.

I'm starting to see things with my eyes closed, which is weird.  It's KIND of like a 2nd sight, I'm hoping that it is a prelude to being able to see spirits, like my daughter was born with.  When I see that way, I see the room, but it's distorted.  Things aren't exactly the way they are when I open them.

I've heard the astral is like that, a bit off.  Doors where there aren't any, walls where there are, etc.

Time will tell with what develops, and with what she is up to.  I trust her, completely.  I'll just wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.