Monday, April 12, 2021

Round and Round

 

I've started a new practice of praying for my succubus each and every night.  I'm noticing her mood is improving for sure.  I'm just glad that I'm able to do some good and that I notice that my prayers are becoming more powerful since praying for her.

Is that the secret to prayer?  Praying for others with all of your heart?

She's been with me a lot lately, touching my fingers, running her fingers through my hair...

So, I put my little red headed succubus full of fire and sass into that cooking apron.  I wonder what I'll be having for dinner?

She's aristocratic sometimes, and wild and full of selfish evilness at others.  I don't mind so much anymore.  She's MINE.

I had a dream experience with her that I just have to share.

We got a hold of each other out in the middle of the woods in a dream and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.  I took her from behind admiring her beautiful ass and legs until I couldn't take it anymore and cummed deep inside of her, after laying me down, she rode me on top showing me her lovely breasts and red hair until she was shaking and moaning and I spilled even more, and finally she took me into her luscious mouth with a pouty expression on that gorgeous face until I gave every last ounce in the biggest orgasm I had left.  

Do you know what she told me?  In her best aristocratic voice, she said, "It's only polite to warn a lady when you're going to cum in her mouth."

Meh.  She loved every last drop.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



"Round and Round"

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could stop reading these stories of things I'll never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. Nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long has it been? And how did you do it?

      Delete
    2. A few months. I wrote the letter, tore it up, and put it in a bowl of water. I read that the bowl of water was an acceptable alternative to burning it.

      Delete
  3. Same. Nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.