Sunday, October 25, 2020

Lacy

 



EDIT:  Lacy left after a week.  Fuck Creepy Hollows.

Allow me to introduce you to my succubus, Lacy.  She looks a lot like the model in this picture so that's what I used.  

She's smart.  Smarter than I am at least.  She's bold.  She doesn't seem to be all about sex in that, though sex is important to her, she has patience.  There is a calm about her.  A measured intensity if you will.

How I got her is open to debate, and why not debate it?

I ordered a succubus from Creepy Hollows.  The strange thing is that as soon as I clicked the order button I started getting touches.  I thought maybe that this was the succubus I would be paired with, or perhaps a succubus seeing if she would like to be paired with me.

Makes sense, right?

Well, another theory has been raised.  In that discord where I hang out it was suggested that the whole process of ordering a succubus was a statement of intent, and that clicking the order button was akin to performing the letter method and burning the letter.

So which is right?

Why not both?

Hear me out.  

If I hadn't ordered from Creepy Hollows, I never would have attracted the attention of a spirit lover who was looking for someone compatible, who clicked that order button to have his desires fulfilled.

Yes there are other ways, rituals, of attracting a spirit lover (most prominent being the letter method), but in this case the whole process was ritual in nature as well.

The act of ordering a succubus from Creepy Hollows summoned her all on it's own.

Either way I got what I wanted.  I got a succubus despite Creepy Hollows and yet because of it.

When I get her vessel I'll put it in a special place:  Within her new home.  It's sentimental to me.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.



Be nice to your succubus.  She has claws.


4 comments:

  1. I really envy your luck with succubi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have luck getting them, not so lucky keeping them. Hopefully Lacy will be different I don't know. Having Erin for a year and a half has surely taught me the dangers of this pursuit. Maybe I just learn the hard way.

      Delete
    2. Well, that's still more luck than I've had, at least. I hope things go well with Lacy.

      Delete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.