Saturday, March 12, 2016

Summoning Ritual, Part 2




Now that you've done some introspection, it's time to learn a bit more.  What is love with an incubus or succubus?  I cannot speak for everyone and so I can only give my own observations.  I have been talking with my friend at myspiritlover.com to be able to at least give two opinions that are similar.

While this is beneficial, it also means that I can only comment on succubi that are like OURS.  And ours are practically sisters I think.  I don't know how that exactly works on the other side, but they are indeed close and of the same type I gather from our shared experiences.  They get very emotionally excited when he and I chat.  I honestly believe that they get excited in those times because they are close, and having their lovers chat about them seems to be quite a joyous novelty for them.

The best way to describe what a relationship with a succubus is, is to compare it to the feelings one gets from music.  That is why I tend to have a lot of music links in my posts:  I'm trying to communicate in ways beyond words.

To make things easier, please understand that when I say succubus I am also including incubus. When I say he I also mean she.  

When calling for a succubus, one particular song comes to mind.  The sweet heartache, the bittersweet beauty of a soul crying out, I feel, is perfectly captured.

I firmly believe that men have a female unconscious mind which is the most connected to our souls. The opposite is true for women in that I believe they have a mascline unconscious mind.  
Consider the soloist in white as your soul crying out for a succubus lover and pleading your case to her.  Who will come will be the reflection of who is crying out:





When the time comes, she will hear.


When your succubus does come (we're not at that stage yet, this is still prep), you will find she will be quite bold in most cases.  A succubus is not a wallflower:  She is strong willed, she is powerful, she knows what she wants and she's not afraid to get it.

They have a very gentle nature as well, however, but unlike us they seems to be capable of extremes of personality, rather than us in being either reservered or bold:  They are the extremes all wrapped up into one being.

When they come, it is usually in a very erotic and powerful way.

There is no gender politic bullshit.  There is no power struggle, there is only you and them.  And they don't pussy-foot around either.

Upon hearing your call and after reading your heart, your mind, your very soul... they will come strongly and without premise.




At this point you can kiss your current worldview goodbye.  It will never be the same.  Just as the saying goes that one cannot unsee what has been seen, one cannot brush aside what one will feel.

I'll never forget the first time my lady came when I was lying naked in bed:  My penis started being gently rubbed and caressed and energy was flowing through my sacral chakra.  The sensations grew to the point that I kept opening my eyes and thinking WTF?  There's nothing there!

Oh, she was there.  And what I felt was all too real.  It happened completely without me thinking about it, on it's own.  She was very busy.  But at the moment, lol... goodbye worldview as I knew it.

My eyes weren't opened, they were blown wide open.  Nothing is the same.

How does lovemaking feel with a succubus?  Again, I can only express it through music.  It is soft and intimate, vigorous and passionate.  They play you like you're a harp, a piano.  They are sexual artists:  They know your sexuality better than you do.

To me, this is what lovemaking feels like, and also the way it shifts from soft and romantic, to erotic and hungry, all at once, and all at the right pace and time (and beautifully):






Once trust is gained and one moves to other aspects of love with a succubus there is much that is done.  What that is, I believe, depends on the pairing.  Mine has become a mentor, a companion, even motherly in some ways in that she has such a higher perspective than I.  Yet she is first and foremost my lover and companion.  Although I think the last year or so she's become more like my wife (or spirit wife).  

P.S.  Earthly wives nag.  Spirit wives nag.  It means they love you.  A woman that does not nag is a woman who is fucking the pool boy.  The former is true regarding succubi, The latter?  I figure another succubi is fucking the pool boy, but I'm not stupid enough to ignore my lover's nagging enough to find out :P  She knows I'm stubborn, so I get a little wiggle room (she's patting my head again), but I know she's looking out for my greater good, and I love her so I eventually cave.  

*shrugs*

They say you can't fight city hall.  Try a succubus spirit wife.  You'd be better off fighting city hall.

Now, time for more homework to properly prepare.

First off is something that takes a bit of time.  It is what it is.

I don't know why, but making love with a spirit drains a person initially:  this is later returned after lovemaking with more energy than was used.  It's not the traditional idea of being drained but something different.  I wouldn't be suprised it that was the basis for the myth of a succubus draining someone to death getting out of hand.

You see, the weird thing is that after lovemaking the energy used is returned and has been changed alchemically somehow, or spiritually somehow, and one receives more than what is lost.

I think it is as my 1+1=3 idea.  2 can create more together than their simple sum.  What is created is then shared, and given to us by the succubus.  That is part of what I call "communion".  Perhaps the fruits of communion?

The drain is nothing if one is healthy.  But if one is not... it's asking for trouble.

My lady doesn't have sex with me a lot because over the winter I've gained some weight that has caused me to become unhealthy:  My bloodpressure has gone up and that intial borrowing of energy is probably risky for me.

I told you if they love you they will nag, and they will practice a spirit wifey "tough love" because they care.  When I communicate with mine about having sex, she sends a quick flash of my ass on a treadmill.  I send a mental image of myself holding up the world like Atlas:  She responds with pictures of my ass lifting weights.

Spirit wives.  Pfft.  I'll do what I want to do.  

*raises fists in defiance*

So, I joined a fitness club.  I'm doing good so far :P

The other part of prep that is very important is that of energy work.

Whether you are interested in Reiki, QiGong, Tai Chi, Yoga, whatever.  Do it.

The reason is that you are not a body with a spirit:   You are a spirit in a body.

Once the big astral light bulb is flipped "on" by going through this process, you will never be alone again, and I'm not just talking about your succubus.

The best way to prepare for this is to get familiar with the movement of energy:  To know it, understand it, move it, manipulate it.  Think of it as learning a 2nd language.

Another very important aspect of prep is to increase your ability to visualize.  Also part of this is being able to visualize many things at once, which takes a lot of practice and is something all of us have to work on for the rest of our lives.

Why?  Because ideas are things on the astral, and the longer you can hold an image the more powerful it's echos on the astral.

I also feel that this only increases the clarity of communication ability between you and your succubus, especially in regards to flashes of communication like I was talking about above when my succubus was sending me images, and I was sending images back.

I'm not wanting to drag out prep a long time, but I hope that just because I don't spend a lot of posts on it that you will care enough about your success to devote yourself to doing the prep work and in being sure of yourself that it has been satisfied.  Since everyone is different I can't really predict how much time it should take you.

The way I look at it, it took my whole life up until now.

Remember:  

Matthew 7:24-27 New International Version (NIV)

The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

And that great crash could be you, not just your house.  So do the prep right or don't do it at all.

In the last post I talked about your notebook.  It is vital that everything that happens be put down for understanding at a later date.

One part that will make sense later is dreams.  Succubi can produce the most amazing and baffling dreams that are our interpretations of having been with them in the spirit realm.

When we come back into our bodies and awaken, sometimes we won't remember things, or if we do, it will be in symbols.

This is the language of the higher realms that cannot be put into words directly, but come to us through subconsious filtering.

What is needed is a way to find meaning.  Sometimes the meaning can be meditated upon (also part of the prep that will never be completed... meditation is a lifelong journey) and the meaning discerned.

Other times, we need help to do so.

I have 2 books on magickal correspondences that I use.  Sometimes I also use various dream dictionaries on the web.

To start with, just find around 3 that you feel comfortable with and use all 3 for the same symbol you are trying to understand that needs understood.

Always compare and contrast:  NEVER count on one source for anything, including me.  I'm just one fish in a large ocean:  Always discern, always question, always compare and contrast.

I use the web, but I also study a lot of magick so I also have these two books.  They are rather pricey, though, so if you're not into magick as a hobby I'd stick with the web.  Just google "dream symbols" and you'll find a lot of resources.



Another book I've flipped through, but I don't have because I already bought the first two:


You don't have to buy anything:  You can use sites found on google pretty easily, but you really have to compare and make sure the info feels right.

I know that in some magickal orders, they actually memorize correspondences so that they can more easily communicate with beings from the higher realms.

That's a wonderful idea and I bet if I did that it would be easier for me to communicate as well, but that's not for me at this time.  I'm fine with looking things up.

Sometimes you will visit the higher realms (or be pulled into them) and it will be a realm where words just don't work at all.  So all you are left with are symbols, period.

Since you'll be putting those kinds of things in your journal, now you see why in 6 months something may happen in your life where the dreams suddenly make sense, or the symbology suddenly makes sense:

In the other realms time is just fucked up.  It's just the way it is.  We're linear here, elsewhere it's more like a spiral.  So it's very possible to have a dream now and understand it 6 months later.  It happens more than you'll be prepared for.

Again, I'm going to caution you once more that once the steps on this path have begun,  there is no turning back as things cannot be undiscovered... they will always exist.  One can't unsee what one has seen, nor unfeel what has been felt, nor unknow what has been found.




With that I'll end this post.

Blessings,

















No comments:

Post a Comment